CVG Airport Authority
The airport of choice to work for, fly from, and do business with
$49,920 entry salary for recruits
Join a unique telecommunications department that combines Fire/EMS, police, aviation, and more! We welcome new recruits and lateral DOCJT certified professionals. Salary for lateral candidates is based on years of experience.
|Responsible for receiving emergency and non-emergency calls as well as monitoring various airport safety and security systems. Through interpretation of information received, responsible for determining appropriate allocation of resources and dispatching police, fire, operations and maintenance units as appropriate. Position requires multitasking in a fast-paced airport environment and the ability to maintain situational awareness at all times.
|This class specification represents only the core areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the needs of the department.
|TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age and a United States Citizen.
|ADA AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Positions in this class typically require reaching, standing, walking, pushing, fingering, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects including the human body.
Current Telecommunicators wishing to move laterally will need to provide proof of DOCJT Certificate and ID Number.
BENEFITS: (Full Time Positions)
- Competitive medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage options. Health Savings Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs. CVGAA offers a $0 premium medical plan option and does not charge a working spouse surcharge.
- Employer and employee contributions to KY Public Pension Authority retirement plan.
- 401(k) and 457 options
- Generous paid time off including 10 holidays a year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development programs
- Performance Reward Program
Don’t meet every requirement?
If you are excited to make a positive impact for our region, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for CVG Airport Authority, whether it be this role or another.